If you or anyone in your household is unwell and exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, if you’ve travelled outside of Canada, or think you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days, then please stay at home and contact your team lead as soon as possible.
Volunteer Check-In Process
When you come in please see your team lead (Lisa in Bridge Kids and Chris in Guest Services/Worship Team)
- Sanitize your hands and check in with your team lead
- You will be asked to read and respond to COVID-19 screening questions and possibly be subject to a temperature check.
- If you have kids, please bring them to the kids wing and check them in.
- From there, you will be asked to go set up/meet with your huddle/tune your guitar, whatever your team lead needs you to do to be ready.
- all volunteers need to be in position 20 minutes ahead of service time to begin welcoming guests and kids into the building.
While we expect all volunteers to arrive 45 minutes ahead of the service, it is imperative that Bridge Kids Volunteers are on-time as other volunteers will need to drop off their kids prior to joining their volunteer teams. The doors will open 20 minutes ahead of the service and the extra 25 minutes will allow ample time for check in and team huddles.
You are required to wear a face mask in order to enter the building. We can provide mask to you if you do not have one.
By attending The Bridge you agree to follow all the procedures established by the church to protect attendees, volunteers and staff. You assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 during your experience at the Bridge. You agree to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and you waive any liability against The Bridge and any other parties.